2017年8月6日日曜日

"Woman of the garter belt" Episode 2

The goal is a complete translation of 15 episodes
Translation end 8/12

Episode 2



It
is the story more than twenty years ago.
It is another episode of "the woman of the garter belt".
Particularly, I want to understand it even if I do not read a beginning.

It was a bar street to have met her. She was asked by her aunt-in-law, and had no choice but to manage the old bar.
On the way of the bar street, I saw accidental her and heard where her shop was first. "Looke for it by oneself", she said teasingly. She was very impertinent.

However, she was beautiful, and the fashion was different from the woman of the local bar, too.
There was a beauty pageant of the magazine "seventeen" sponsorship in those days. She obtained a qualification to participate in Tokyo meeting via the qualifier when she applied for it in the days of a high school student.
However, she seemed to leave it if it was troublesome to go to Tokyo.

Though I think that she is 23 years old or 24 years old when I got to know, I think that there was brightness different at the age of a high school student.
She had the side of a cold beautiful woman like ice sort of.
Also, the height is not that high, but the style is good and it stands out.
I find her shop and eventually go steady with her.

I assumed her name M, M was really fickle.
Though I'm easily swayed by her mercurial character, I enjoyed it.
However, there would be the man who was only swung around a lot among them.
I think some people hate her, but she did not ask for money or goods for me.
For another man, I thought that M has a cruel side like an evil woman.

M was delegated an old little bar and worked alone.When there were lots of customers, when she was busy, I went home.When she finished her work, she spun round like sushi-go-round and told me. "Take me somewhere"

There was TV for karaokes to her bar and I connected VCR with it and watched a video with two.
M was a moviegoer, but liked a particularly interesting movie.We watched "Alien autopsy film" which became the topic in those days.
It is the content that NASA caught an alien and dissected it.I understood it even if I looked as soon as it was make-believe and was laughable in those days.
She divided the thing and the hateful thing which oneself liked properly while chasing fashion. She was a smart woman.
M hated karaoke, but when she sang, it was amazingly good.
A voice was very good, and the everyday speech was the voice that tickled the heart of the man.
She does not pretend to be pretty consciously, it is a natural voice.
I don't know what I should say, there was anything which caught a man's heart in a spirited, beautiful voice.

It was when I was dating her. Even though I was asleep, she called up without a doubt. "I am coming in front of the house by car now." There was also such a thing.
She was a whim. She came when she wanted to see me after work.
Because M hardly drank, she drove a car after the work.
I think that M was constitutively weak against liquor.

There seemed to be many people who were young if range of visitors was a beautiful woman of the M rank, but the age of the class of visitors was unexpectedly high probably because M did not mean to advertise it really.
In addition, the drinking money was considerably up to a feeling of M, too.
M requested a high fee to people who can get high rates. "I did not need money today because I got a lot of money from someone earlier," M did not receive money from me.

Young groups of my companies came to come well after I came to go to the shop of M.
The employee of my company of the classmate of M always came, too and talked in three people happily.
When the employee of the company entered in five or six people, there was the thing that she turned off a light and closed a key.
It was a claim of M "not to be fun if other people came".
M did something like that and I was worried a little because it was early whether it was okay. We were happy that she did not do business and took care of us.

I went to M's shop quite often, but I never saw an aunt-in-law woman.
That means, M hands the sales to an aunt properly, and I think that she was trusted.


Unfortunately five older seniors having a child sometimes drive me to the house.
At that time it was not severe for drunk driving, so even if everyone pretty much drunk, when we were far away we used a car.
Though it is good that a senior sends me, he says he wants to see M 's nude picture I took in Polaroid.
That senior employee was a good person,there was a habit of becoming persistent when he got drunk.

At that time there are still few people who have mobile phones, so the photo function is far behind.
When it says why it was Polaroid, this is because it takes underwear and nude of M in it.
The young person will not know it, I developed it in a photograph shop when I took it with a common camera, but the naked photograph did not develop it in old days.
Though I might develop a special camera shop, the local town did not have such shop.

Because M was stylish, she wore good clothes, but spent money on underwear,too.

When the garter belt was still rare, M purchased foreign-made ones and wore it.
Because M was confident of oneself, she let me take one's underwear and nude. However, it is violation of rule to show a person it.
Because it was said that only the photograph of the face was good, there is the thing that I showed it in a company.
The senior wants to see nude and underwear of M.
He becomes persistent if he gets drunk. he locked the door of the car and did not drop me.
Anyway, I had no choice but to continue refusing.
The next day he said "I was so persistent?". I replied with laughing "You were terrible."
  


The employees in the first half of thirties got to the M's store well, and when they looked for me, they came to  the store,too. Mostly, I was in M's bar.
We were mainly talking about movies.

At that time it was a local site. Once she told me that she wanted to see the tunnel construction site, but I declined because there are other workers, but M bought a lot of juice and came alone.
There were lots of colleagues during the daytime break, but M did not care about such things at all and was dignified.
I felt that M seemed to be a refreshing wind.
Normally, young women dislike coming alone to the site of the tunnel where there are many roughy men. But M had a courage. And she did not care about the gaze of men. On the contrary M had confidence.
M was a rough appearance of a T - shirt in jeans. Although there is no atmosphere called "woman who works in a bar", it was a beautiful woman so later I was made fun of from everyone.

I was asked where you found a that beautiful woman from prime contractor and was made fun from a worker.
One close middle-aged worker feels that courage is not a type to marry though there is it to her.
I think that he knew that he is a good woman but not motherly to an aura coming out of M.
A woman from another bar had came to the work site several times, but only M was came alone though she was young.
When I went to send M to the car, she laughed and said with a naughty face. "See you".
M liked surprising a person.

M had all. But I sent her to the house several times, but was an unexpectedly old house. She said that the home environment was complicated.
Also, she was not a woman who has sex with anyone, but she knew how to entertain all men.
She was not a so-called "slut" but she was a woman who knew how to make a man feel good.

On one occasion, only M and I were in the store., only M and I were in the store.
Because it was raining outside, it was a weekday, so there were no other customers besides me, and I was talking to M as fun as always.
M was still early, but locked the door key and turned off the sign of the sign.
"I am enjoyable today, I do not want to be disturbed by other customer." She said so,  and she left the counter and sat next to me.
M made whiskey with water and gradually drank it.

M probably had any idea, but young I did not understand it.
Every time M 's body lightly touched me, I sniffed her hair and perfume. And her fat breast touched me lightly.

"Today is a garter." M said.
I liked M who is wearing garter belts. She knew about it and said.
Something splits open inside of me.
When I noticed, I kissed her, massaged her chest and put my hands on her skirt.
M was already ready.
I put M upper body down on the counter and inserted it from between her underwear.
I did not expect it to be such a thing at the store, I was excited.
Somehow I try to make M look easy, but my excitement has exceeded that. And the glass fell.

While kissing, M controlled me and turned backwards slowly.
She took a hand at the counter and I inserted it from behind while standing.
M raised a loud voice whether it was excited, but both did not care about anything.
An old counter sounded with a creak.
I stabbed it violently from behind and I quickly ejaculated inside.
"Today is a safe day." M said,and  we kissed again and she put her hands on my things and started moving slowly at first.
M's hand movement was delicate and bold.
After a while, my stuff was reviving again.
I inserted it from behind slowly while dropping half of the underwear this time, and watching good buttocks of the form of M when I let her turn to the back again.
M seemed to enjoy herself slowly.
The sound of the rain quietly heard this time.
When I was asked if I could put it inside, she nodded, so I tasted and ejaculated inside her.

Both of us were stuck for a while, but we laughed while lightly kissing.
M told me that I was a absurd man, I laughed that it would not be me.
M went to the toilet, she clean up her body and she also wiped me cleanly with a wet towel.
And she again wrapped the wet towel cleanly again
She opened the key of the door and turned on the electricity of the signboard of the bar.
M laughed and said. "To the next guest, I will use a towel that wiped you"
M had a face of a mischievous child. She was very attractive.
After drinking for a while, a pretty drunk middle - aged regular came. While taking out the towel, M winked at me.
It seemed as if a movie alien was doing it.
"always cute"
A drunk middle - aged customer told Mr. M, wiped his face with a wet towel, so I hid and laughed. It was very difficult to suppress laughter.

That day was raining on weekdays, so there were only two other customers.
M and I were not drunk, so I decided to go home but the excitement in the store was continuing. we went to a love hotel as it was without going home.
At the love hotel I have sexed twice with M.
Because I am young, even if I had sex four times, I did not have tiredness the next day, but I was feeling good fatigue the next day because I fought hard on that day.
It was raining the next day, but there was no melancholy mood, and I remember doing work thinking only about M.

When I was young I have sex with various situations, but it may be a situation with this M that affection was most exciting with each other.
It is now that I think that the two people at that time had affection for each other and that such things might also be connected to friendship later.

I do not remember what time this time was, but I am missing it now that it may have been the rainy season like now.
I think only that M should be happy somewhere.
Because it is M, I think that she may be doing something like a mischievous even if she is older.

Unfortunately I do not remember the smell of that time and the feeling of M, but I still remember the face of M like a mischievous child and the cry of an old counter.




End of episode 2

"Woman of the garter belt" Takayama work Essay

Episode 1 2

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿